Christmas time is officially here! I can NOT even believe it has been a year already. I was trying to think about what I might want to ask for, and I am coming up with nothing because I feel like I just got everything I asked for last year!!! All I have come up with is socks (I love socks!)! Anyone have any other suggestions???
I have to admit that we decorated our house for Christmas before we left town for Thanksgiving. I am usually one of those people that doesn't like to start anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving. When I started to think about it though, we will only have 3 weeks here at our home until we leave for our Christmas break. So needless to say I had to get it up early this year so that we could enjoy it for as long as possible! Hopefully we'll get the outdoor lights up this week. We are starting out small outside this year, but hopefully we'll be able to build on it every year! I just love this time of the year and hate that it only lasts a month! (Well I guess that's actually a good thing if you consider all that you eat and spend in this one month!)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had not been back home in quite some time, so it was so nice to go home and spend time with the people we love the most! As in the past we had two Thanksgiving dinners, but I think we took it easy this year so that we weren't completely miserable! The weather there really made me feel like Christmas was approaching and that to me is one of the best feelings ever! I really did not take any pictures of our time at home, so I don't have any evidence of our stay. Just know that we had a great time and can't wait to go back in a few weeks!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! :)
Fun seeing you...for a second.
Christmas, I promise!!! You will be here for New Years, right? We need to make plans.
I'm sorry I missed you guys while yall were in town. We definitely need to get together when yall come back and have a game night or christmas light looking night. I'm ready to try one of your christmas recipes. so keep on posting!! Have a great Monday at work!!!
Post a Comment