Monday, December 15, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party

We had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this weekend and had a blast! Everyone came decked out in their "best" ugly gear! We laughed a ton, ate WAY too much, played some Christmas games, and just enjoyed getting to spend some time with special friends during the holiday!! I could not believe the sweaters people came in with! I have a lot of pictures, but have cut them down as best I could!!

Next year's Christmas card!
If you are wondering, yes Sam is in women's clothes from the waist up!


The girl's

The guy's
(I need a better version of the guy's pic, if you have a better one send it my way!)





Flava???

THE COUPLES
(This is almost everyone!)
The Calahan's

The Farmer's (double sweaters!)

The Hadley's

The Maenius'

The Glenn's

The Fitzugh's
The Safran's
The Smith's
The Snelling's

The Mechsner's

3 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like you had LOTS of fun dressing ugly.
You should let Sam borrow your clothes ;)
Mr. Snelling's cane is hilarious!
how did the snowballs turn out?

Jenifer said...

I love the "ugly sweater" idea! I just may have to copy it next year. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Did you pass your test?

Sam and Mandy said...

Thanks for asking, but I actually don't find out for awhile if I pass! I highly recommend having an ugly sweater party next year; it was pretty funny!