This past weekend was filled with Christmas to the brim!!! Besides the sweater party, on Friday night my work had our annual Christmas get together! Since there are a lot of kids within our "family" here at work, we went to the Gaylord for dinner and the Ice Exhibit!
This is not the first time that Sam and I have experienced this exhibit, but it has been very enjoyable every time! By the end we are always frozen, but the ice sculptors are pretty amazing! I just can't get over how intricate the designs are. This year most every room had colored ice, which was a fun change, and there was also an ice Santa!! We stood in line with all the kids for about 30 min in a 9 degrees room to ride down the slide that takes MAYBE 30 seconds to get down, but frozen toes or not, it makes for a fun experience! If you have never been over to see the ice exhibit I would recommend it. It makes for a fun night during the Christmas season! The decor alone at the Gaylord is enough to look at and enjoy! Here are a few shots of the night!
This is not the first time that Sam and I have experienced this exhibit, but it has been very enjoyable every time! By the end we are always frozen, but the ice sculptors are pretty amazing! I just can't get over how intricate the designs are. This year most every room had colored ice, which was a fun change, and there was also an ice Santa!! We stood in line with all the kids for about 30 min in a 9 degrees room to ride down the slide that takes MAYBE 30 seconds to get down, but frozen toes or not, it makes for a fun experience! If you have never been over to see the ice exhibit I would recommend it. It makes for a fun night during the Christmas season! The decor alone at the Gaylord is enough to look at and enjoy! Here are a few shots of the night!



Who thinks Santa's eyes are slightly freaky????
1 comment:
Slightly freaky? How about super duper freaky deaky?
Post a Comment