I finally got my Christmas cookie pictures off of my Sam's computer, so now I can share them with you. Christmas cookies could quite possibly be my favorite cookies to make. Although getting a good red icing is hard, once it gets there I love decorating for Santa! Here a few pictures that my bro took for me. (much better than the pictures I usually produce, don't get used to this!)






4 comments:
They are adorable. Whats your trick for getting the frosting red, mine always ends up a dark shade of hot pink!
Great job Mandy! They look so yummy, and I love how many different types you have, especially the snowflake!
this is the jewel of christmas, so awesome gorgeous cookies, so well decorated!
I love checking out your blog and seeing all the fabulous goodies you make. So excited for Richard & Jennifer, btw!
Post a Comment