Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New York City

We are back home safely from our wonderful, adventurous trip to the Big Apple! We wore ourselves out by going so hard to see everything! It was quite the experience and one that we will never forget! I am currently working on getting all our pictures organized and editted. We each took >200, so that makes for a lot of pictures. Once I get through all of them I plan to blog about our days and experiences. I'll have to go day by day b/c I know I'll just have too much to say and too many pictures that I want to share.

So for now I will leave you with a glimpse of what we did the night before we left. Like anyone else, we made signs to take to the Today Show!!! Please don't judge them too harshly, they were done very quickly - I realize the words are not exactly straight! We thought they were pretty creative and would be guaranteed to get on camera!!! My mom and Sam came up with the words; I thought they did a pretty good job! More to come....

3 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

I am being a very patient friend waiting 3 whole days for pictures and all...
I like the signs. Seems like they worked!
Can't wait for more.

Meg said...

I've been waiting too!
So did you make it on TV? I tape the Today show every morning...I'll look for you ;)

The Safrans said...

Can't wait to read about your trip!