Monday, September 8, 2008

FABULOUS

Since that last NYC post was so long (sorry, I did not realize how long until after we posted it!), I thought it would be nice to take a NYC break! I did some cookies this past weekend for a 40 and fabulous birthday party! I thought they turned out pretty cute and very F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I am continually amazed by your pretty cookies!

Family of 3 said...

So cute!!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Three Guys & a Gal said...

You are soo talented!!

Julia Soler said...

Wow you are good! I am impressed girl!

Hooker Family said...

love them!!! Again, you are so talented!!!

Sammy said...

I am convinced.

Sam and Mandy said...

Wow...thanks everyone for the sweet comments! I just enjoy making them!

Anonymous said...

these are so great! i had no idea you did this. i wish i could taste one!

amy said...

fabulous is right!!
way to go!