Monday, September 29, 2008

Magnum, Tom Selleck, or just WEIRD???


So Sam has been growing a mustache for this past month....I know...WEIRD!! It was for the PWC World series that he went to in Orlando this past weekend. His whole team thought it would be "cool" to have team unity through having facial hair...hummmm. Anyways, he was voted MVM (Most Valuable Mustache) and was told "it just fits him and is meant to be there". So now it seems that these other people are filling his head with nonsense, while his wife is BEGGING for him to shave it off. What's your opinion??? Vote to the right.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

All I have to say is shave it off! It reminded me of when Chandler tried to grow a mustache on Friends (trying to immitate Tom Selleck too!). Or Adam Morrison who played for Gonzaga (now for the Charlotte Bobcats). And you defintely don't want Sam looking like either of those two... Good luck!

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

I definitely voted to Shave IT Off! Although....he could keeep it until the end of October and be Tom Selick for Halloween! haha, nah, just shave it!

Ryan said...

Screw these haters Sammy, don't listen to them. Keep rockin' it.

Ingram Gang said...

I knew it!
When I saw ONE vote for MVM I thought "it's either Sam or Ryan, only those two would vote that way" And then I saw Ryan's comment.
The sex partner always has much more say than the co-workers....much more. Is that taking all this too far? Sorry.

Sammy said...

Just for that...it's mustache time. Call me Matt Quigley. In response to Mrs. Ingram, how can the ladies refuse this type of descriptive poetry:

MVM (Most Valuable Moustache): Sam Sessler - Like a fine Bordeaux wine, Sam's moustache is dark and plummy. It's almost leathery but without oxidation. This ripe, bountiful moustache has fruity undertones but does not overwhelm. Young, powerful, but still a bit raw. The structure is full but tight. It's vintage character was naturally crafted from a long lineage of moustache bravado that can only be described as awe-inspiring. Quite an exciting and delightful charm without being flamboyant.

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia said...

I'm not gonna lie...that is pretty stinking funny, but then again, most moustaches are. I would say leave it/MVM for the sake hillarity, but for the sake of the ever-sensitive skin between your nose and lip, I say shave it off!

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Sorry mandy, but I gotta go with MVM. There is nothing better than a 24 year old man who can have a 40 year old alter ego with just a few simple facial hairs. We shall call you "Mr. S". For Sam, Selleck, and Stash.

Ingram Gang said...

Dear Mr. S,
I have never read a poem with so many repulsive words in such a short statement.
Dark, plummy, almost leathery, ripe, FRUITY UNDERTONE, raw, flamboyant.
Yikes! The 'stach is talking.

Sammy said...

Mr. S in the house!

The Thomas Family said...

Just weird...