Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday cookies

The cookies have been delivered, so here are the rest of the pictures! I made these for two different birthday parties. The party hat, dragon flies, and ice cream cones are for a little girl named Ava that is turning 5 and is having a fun summer birthday party. The moose and deer are for a little baby named Lucas that is having his first birthday party! The theme is hunting and camo, so his mom found these cutters and asked me to do them. The moose look pretty innocent to be hunting, huh!!!! I really hope that both of these parties enjoy the cookies, because I had such a great time making them.







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,sorry I didn't reply to your post on my blog sooner. We had a large job that took a full week of non-stop work to complete. Finally delivered it today and have some time to catch up on blogging, emailing etc.
Looks like you did a great job with the cookies!

Ryan said...

Cool pics!!

The Looney Kids said...

Thanks so much again for making those cookies! They were a huge hit...a lot of people were asking for your info...is it alright if I refer them?

PS I posted a ton of pics on the blog :)

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I just love all the wonderful goodies that you make! You are very talented and I bet all of your customers are extremely excited to see what you create for them!

Janelle said...

Those are too cute!! You're very creative..I like yours better than the one's at Celebrity Bakery( Colleyville.)

Meg said...

Love them!

If I don't talk to you before...HAVE FUN IN NYC!

Lindsay said...

The cookies are so cute! Hopefully soon you'll be able to open your own little cookie bakery!

I definitely think you should talk Sam into taking ballroom dance lessons. We are taking them with a bunch of our friends from church. We have our second lesson tonight. It's so much fun. Jeremy actually really enjoyed it (and yes, feel free to check out my blog for DWTS updates, I'll probably post every week about the dances. It's one of my favorite shows--even more now with Misty May-Treanor on there!)

amy said...

these cookies are gorgeous! the pictures do look nice.

Sarah B. SMITH said...

Hi my name is Sarah and you are so creative. Do you do this as a business and do you ship cookies? God Bless

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy I am Melissa's friend and it looks like we will be heading up the baby shower. Shoot me an email and I can give you my phone number. Maybe we can meet sometime in September to talk about things. I know it is a bit early but I am a type A and I love to plan and organize. By the way your cookies totally rock. I la la love the moose. Such talent!

Molly
mnmelmer@gmail.com