Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sammy's Workbench

Ok, so I am not a master carpenter like me father, but I am pretty proud of this little guy even if it is the easiest home project you could do.....makes the garage a lot cleaner that's for sure. I need to add an overhead work light.

Thank you RyRy for the sign donations back in the dormitory days. I've held on to them b/c they carry some meaning. "No Pepper" is from one of our playoff games in high school in Midland. We played Pepper anyway...and Ryan took their sign..that'll learn 'em. Bad Ryan. It has all of our homie's signatures on it from our baseball team of 2001 as well. It's pretty cool to Sammy. "No Baseball Allowed" hung at Gene Howe Park, where we grew up, and were countless homerun derbys took place. Lots of memories. Showed that sign who's boss too. That'll learn 'em.


"Oh Geeeene Hooooowe Schooooool we hoooooonooooor youuuuuuuu..."

I can sing that whole song by the way...no big deal. Oh and The "Gene Howe School Just Say No to Drugs" song too.

3 comments:

Magen said...

Tag! You're it! You can include his workbench on your list!

Ryan said...

Hell yeah boyyo. That'll learn 'em. Mrs. Simms would be proud.

Sam and Mandy said...

Good post honey, and good work on the work bench! I love our clean/organized garage!