Lemon Cupcakes
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Cuppy Cakes!!!
We threw a baby shower after church this past Sunday for a couple in our young adults class. It was so much fun spending time with everyone, eating lunch, and praying over baby Safran! I decided that I would make a few different cupcakes that would hopefully appeal to everyone. They each turned out to be very yummy and I had a lot of fun decorating them! My final decision was Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting, Banana-Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream frosting, and Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate frosting! I think I tried a bite of each, and would probably have to say that my favorite was the banana cupcake although it was a hard choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
These look amazing! You are so good at this stuff! What did you put in the center of the cupcakes? Is that a piece of candy or fondant?
I think the banana would be my fav too. I always like banana things. Have you ever made a humming bird cake? It is one of my favs.
I had weird dreams about you last night. It was about the too of us, but really odd. I think we were driving from Dallas to Amarillo, but there was lots of adventure along the way. It's made me feel weird all day. Do dreams ever do that to you? It wasn't bad, just didn't make sense.
Hope you are having a good day!
so..hungry...
Mmmm... Yummy... :)
Post a Comment