Friday, July 18, 2008

fore!!!

One of Sam's closest friends, Ryan, came in town last weekend to hang out with us. He dropped his wife, Brittyne, off at the airport on Friday morning to go study abroad for the rest of the summer, so he decided to stay for the weekend. I took some shots of the guys when we went to play golf on Saturday, so I thought I would share. (Yes, I played. No, there are no shots of me while swinging. I personally think I look ridiculous with a large booty when I play! Sorry folks, no flash photography!)


Sam and Ryan on the 1st tee box

He taught me everything I know!
We made Ryan walk, while we rode inthe cart!
I know this picture is blurry b/c they were moving and I dont' have the best camera, but it's still cool.

Ryan in his sweet "golfers" hat!



We had a fun weekend Ryan. Thanks for coming to hang out!

PS. If you want to read about how Ralph Pedigo is doing check out Meagn's blog! Thanks for the prayers, I know they were felt by the Pedigo family!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Great pics Mandy!! I had a blast.

Connie Miles said...

Move over Tiger!!

Great photos Mandy. I wanted more.

brooke said...

hey twin! yes, i need some help with my page :)