Today was an "
iphone" holiday in my husband's world. That's right, out of the house at the crack of dawn to go get his new
iphone with his
iphone shirt on and coffee in hand! He was #51 in line and only 50 phones were available at the store he went to....somehow he still got one. I am so proud!!!
The Shirt

The Line
(Apple Store is the grey one to the right)

7 comments:
I waited in that line outside that store for hours the day it opened, all because my husband had to work and he wanted a free t-shirt. The things we will do for the love of Macs! Or our husbands...
Congratulations Sam! Enjoy your new iphone!
Yay for iphones!! Bryan and I waited for 4 hours at a mall in Houston for him to get his!! It was worth it. It's so much fun to play with!
How funny...and I can so see Sam doing that! Congrats on getting the phone...let us know how it goes!!
Rob was up at 6:30am to get ready & head to the Apple Store. He was home by 4:30pm (having waited for his phone that whole time!). Craziness, I tell ya!
I was just listening to our husbands talk about their new joys to each other... it's fun to see them all excited as if it was Christmas morning when they were just boys! ;)
Greg ordered our phones and they will be here in a couple of days. When you are old, you value your sleep more than your phone . . . almost. Sam - did you get black or white?
Blackie one. The white is pretty cool too though.
Post a Comment