Thanks to my mom I had fun stuff to make 4th of July cookies and I just couldn't pass that up! I hope everyone has a fun, safe holiday! I promise I will blog more after a much needed vacation! Peace!
To answer your question: Yes, I'm kind of a big deal. Kidding. The ads are google and I signed up for it a long time ago and never put it on my page but then they sent me an email and said do it now or loose it. You actually get paid if people click on them. I don't know that it's much, I just started it. I think you can control the ads, but i'm not that smart. They are just changing randomly. If it makes much of anything, I'll let you know. You should check it out if you want to. Hope you had a fun trip.
just looking at these makes me drool. i feel lucky i got to taste them. that was so nice of you. bailey just saw the cookies over my shoulder and said, 'is that mandy? mandy rules!' anyhow- you and your cookies have life-long friends. :) we are so happy to have finally met. it was fun in colorado!
12 comments:
I think these may very well be my favorites! Happy 4th to you too, don't miss us too much.
Happy 4th to you!!!
I love these cookies.
The cookies look great! Who gets to eat them?
MEEEEEEEEEEE
Yumm....your blog makes me SO hungry! Those are amazing! Have fun in Colorado! Say hi to the deer for me and watch out for stray buffalo!
Your talent is amazing and those cookies look great! Happy 4th and when you get a chance I would love to order some from you! Thanks, Ashley
ant to taste these delicious looking cookies
way cute!!!
i love reading your blogs and seeing all the neat desserts you do!!! You are very talented!! Hope all else is well.
To answer your question:
Yes, I'm kind of a big deal. Kidding. The ads are google and I signed up for it a long time ago and never put it on my page but then they sent me an email and said do it now or loose it. You actually get paid if people click on them. I don't know that it's much, I just started it. I think you can control the ads, but i'm not that smart. They are just changing randomly. If it makes much of anything, I'll let you know. You should check it out if you want to. Hope you had a fun trip.
Thanks for the anniversary wishes! I hope you had a wonderful 4th! Those cookies are fantastic!
just looking at these makes me drool. i feel lucky i got to taste them. that was so nice of you. bailey just saw the cookies over my shoulder and said, 'is that mandy? mandy rules!'
anyhow- you and your cookies have life-long friends. :) we are so happy to have finally met. it was fun in colorado!
Post a Comment