Well it seems that I have been on a blog hiatus! Don't worry though, I am back. I have had some people tell us that our blog was really sad and slightly depressing go visit there for awhile, so in my attempt to cheer things up I have updated with fun spring colors!!! Honestly I haven't had a lot to write about lately. I haven't stuck to my cookbook cooking this whole month and that was my "go to" blog entry! Hopefully I'll start that back up again. I did do some baking last week though - Snickers Cheesecake and baby cookies, so I can share those pictures. (the cookies will come soon, I haven't had time to snap any shots yet!)

We also went to Amarillo for Easter to spend some MUCH needed time with our family and friends. It was so nice to be home and get to spend some quality time with those we love. It definitely wasn't long enough, but I guess we have to be thankful for what we get! The Easter bunnies were very good to us and we are still enjoying the sinful, yet delicious candy!! Here we are in our Happy Easter suits!

I promise that our blog will start picking up again! Sorry for the slow posts, but don't leave me!
10 comments:
Hey Mandy! I found your blog through Ashley's and I think you always have such cute headers. May I ask how you do them or what website you get them from? You and your family are in my prayers often :)
Hi Mandy!! You don't know me but, somehow i found your blog...i think through Lilly's sweet parents! We have been praying for your whole family.
hahah i was actually going to ask too...how your headers are always *so* precious??? Can you share the wealth??!!!
Blessings!!!
Joanna
Welcome Back!
The new page looks great. I actually tried changing mine to something a little more springish, but nothing looked good. I need to work on that.
I actually tagged you on my blog thinking it would give you somewhere to start writing. :) I know things have been so hard, but I've missed reading all you have to say.
The cake looks ahh-mazing! No kidding. I would love to pull it though this screen and eat it up, every last bit.
Glad you are back to blogworld.
Welcome Back! The cake looks awesome...did you save me a piece? Looks like you might be making new tags, too! See you next weekend!
I like the Cause and effect pictures....Mandy's cakes = Sammy's fat face
Don't worry, you'll always have one least one faithful reader! I mean, you have pictures of homemade foods on your blog!
I didn't think your blog was depressing. You were grieving & that process takes time. And, I must say, I found your faith in the Lord very uplifting.
I do love the spring look. Very cheery!
And that cake... it looks absolutely dee-lish! My mouth started to water just looking at it! ;) LOL to Sam's comment only 'cause it's far from the truth, rascal! You guys make one beautiful couple. And I love you hair!
See you soon!
Hi guys,
I met you a couple of times at the Gateway lifegroup awhile ago. I just found your blog through Jennie and Jordan's. I am so sorry. I have been crying for the last 20 minutes looking at Baby Lilly's blog and her parents' blog. That has to be the hardest thing in the world. Anyway I love finding blogs of people I know so I will be keeping up with you guys!
i am happy to see "old mandy" although the less-than-joyous-post were/are appropriate! see you in 22 days!
You don't know me, but I found your blog through a website. I have been following and I don't think your blog was depressing...
I think that your faith through adversity was inspiring. It's nice to see you back though.
Post a Comment