Thursday, April 10, 2008

Diaper Dump

We had a Diaper Dump this past Sunday after church for one of the couples in our class that is expecting a baby girl named Reese very soon. I thought there would be no better way to celebrate the occasion than with onsie cookies!!! Here's how they turned out!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to stop reading your blog because they make me crave sweets all the live long day!

But very cute cookies! The colors are fun!

Meg said...

Cute as always!
Can't wait to see you! 29 more hours!

Ingram Gang said...

Lookin Good!
I need some cupcake advice. Call me this weekend if you have a free minute. I got busy and didn't send you that email, I will very soon though. sorry ;)

The Wilsons said...

YUMMY! They look super yummy and very cute! You are so talented Mandy!

amy said...

these cookies are beautiful! what talent.

Jenifer said...

Ok, so I think you have created a monster...seriously. I am totally obsessed with digital scrapbooking. I have bought add-ons but then my friend Kenzie found these sites...with free downloads. You probably already know about them, but just in case:
www.shabbyprincess.com
www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com

Oh and Jeremy thanks you...because I don't want to do anything but play on the computer :).

Reese Family said...

These are adorable! How did you make them that shape? They are too cute! I can't wait to see what your onesie cupcakes look like, too!