Friday, February 8, 2008

TV and Cable

So I am a pretty light sleeper and get woke up quite often during the night by little things. Last night my sweet husband was asleep next to me (he is the complete opposite and sleeps through everything) and I woke up to him talking out loud. (I haven't even had a chance to tell him this story yet, so sorry Sam if this embarrasses you, but it was just too funny!) I can't remember his exact words (I keep telling myself that I need to get a notepad and pen by the bed to write these things down), but it was something to the effect about it (whatever "it" was) was going to be on the dish network; basically he was talking about his new tv and the HD cable. I couldn't help but laugh to myself and think of how different my dreams are than his. (Ashley this goes along with your recent post of Mars vs. Venus) There Sam is dreaming about his new tv, which may I add is sadly his new pride and joy, and his new cable (for me it's WAY too many channels!!!).
I guess it's just another great example of the difference of men and women. Women dream of love stories and girly things, while my husband is next to me yelling about his precious tv and HD cable!!! I must say though I love him for our differences and is what truly draws me to him!!!
By the way honey, I would love to know what you were dreaming about!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

All I remember dreaming about is Nolan Ryan needing help with his laptop....

hahaha

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

Hey Mandy! I think your story is hilarious, I've had similar experiences, but I haven't picked up any comments about tv's yet! :) Thanks for the comment by the way! I'm still trying to figure this thing out! I love having my hair short & brown, it was a good change! My hair lady is Michelle Sherrill, love her! Anyways, we are doing good & love being married! I've enjoyed reading your blogs, your new home is beautiful, I love it! Well I hope you two enjoy the weekend! Talk to you later!

Ingram Gang said...

Speaking of dreams...I had a dream last night (a very detailed one) and you were in it. We were going into our senior year of high school and thought it would be fun to try out for the band. Not the marching band, a real, like a concert band. Anyways, it was a long, elaborate dream. I'll tell you about it sometime later. I liked the story, very funny!