Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To My Husband


I am not going to get all mushy because I don't think that sharing all of my personal thoughts about my husband and how much I love him and all that he does for me should be posted on my blog, but as I think about Valentine's tomorrow I just wanted to tell my husband how much I love him! I love every minute that I have been graciously blessed to spend with you and how much you bring to my life every single day. You are an amazing human being and the Lord speaks to me through you each and every day! Thank you for all that you do for me and for the love that you show me every day. I hope that I don't just say these things or show these things on Valentine's, but all the time! I love you - Will you be my Valentine???


I also want to wish all of our amazing friends and family members a Happy Valentine's Day also; we love each one of you!!!

2 comments:

Connie Miles said...

Such a sweet, sweet tribute to your sweetheart!

We love you guys!

Sammy said...

Sank you! You are too good to Sammy Boy. Sure, I'll be your Valentine. :)