Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lilly's Modeling Debut

So Lilly had her 3 month old pictures taken a few weeks ago and her AMAZING photographer - Lezlie Andrews - posted a few on her blog. I just had to share them with you because she did such a great job. I just love photography and really wish I was better at it. Maybe one day I'll get a fun camera and practice!! I just think its such an amazing talent; what's better than capturing people's most treasured moments! I really wanted to give Lezlie kudos on these pictures and to show everyone how beautiful our one and only niece is!! Go to her blog to see more pictures - http://lezlieandrewphotography.blogspot.com/ and then check out her website to see more of her work - http://www.lezlieandrew.com/.

Here are my favorite pictures and the ones that I am going to order and display as a proud aunt in my house!


We also had a great weekend!! One of my bestest friends and college roommate, Megan, and her husband, Ronnie, came down (http://veryverycherry.blogspot.com/). It was so nice to spend sometime together just like old times! I'll post some pictures later if any of them turn out worthy!

2 comments:

Magen said...

Those pictures really are awesome. She is a beautiful little baby!

Lezlie Andrew said...

I'm so excited about shooting all of Lilly's first year. She's such a precious little thing and so blessed to have such a doting aunt. Thanks for the awesome plug, btw! ;)