Monday, November 12, 2007

Congratulations to the Douglass'

We Went home this weekend because Sam was in Chance and Josey's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and ceremony and Josey made an amazing bride. I wasn't involved in much of the wedding festivities (I could not make it into town in time), but Sam had a great weekend spending time with some of his closest friends. Chance has always been an amazing friend, so Sam was honored to be apart of his biggest day. One of my favorite parts about the wedding was that they gave out baseball cards that they had made with their pictures on them as their wedding favors. I wish I had a picture of them b/c they were so much fun!!! Since Chance plays baseball professionally of course they had to keep the baseball theme alive!!! Here are a few pictures of the wedding.












2 comments:

Richard Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Mandy said...

I'm a little dissapointed there are no pictures of Me and Hunter Pence....