So the past few years have been crazy busy with weddings!!! It has been a BLAST!! I personally love weddings and all that they symbolize. I love the joy and excitement that takes place, and to see two people become one in Christ. Sam and I have been
truly blessed with so many great friends, and getting to be apart of the biggest day of their lives is
an amazing opportunity. Since I just posted the latest wedding (Chance and Josey) I thought it would be fun to put up pictures from all the weddings that we have been apart of. I think the best part of being involved in each of these weddings is that we got to see each of these relationships start from the begin and grow into something so wonderful and lasting. Watching your friends find their best friend and fall is love is such a special experience. So we'll start from the beginning....
Ingram Wedding - May 7, 2005
Carter Wedding - May 14, 2005
Master Wedding - July 2, 2005
Jackson Wedding - August 1, 2006
Cherry Wedding - August 5, 2007
I am going to have to come back and finish this; it was quite the task!!! Still to come (if I can find the pictures)
Thomas wedding
Wilson wedding - August 2004
Black Wedding
Blanford Wedding
**Please let me know if I am missing someone or if I got the date wrong...my memory is going blank!
No comments:
Post a Comment