Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Babies, babies, and more babies!!!

No we are NOT having a baby, but everyone else is!!! hahahaha!!! We got to see some precious babies while we were in Amarillo this weekend, so I thought everyone might like to see a few pictures.

Kayt Emmerson Ingram - Look at those eyes; aren't they beautiful!!!













****

Eisley Mae Wilson - This picture doesn't show it as well as some, but this girl takes after her daddy!!!!

Also tomorrow morning Sam and I will be Aunt Mandy and Uncle Sam!!!!! My brother, Richard and his wife, Jennifer are having a little girl - Lillian Reese Thomas (Lilly). We have been waiting a LONG 9 months for her to arrive and the time is finally here. Jennifer is going to have to have a c-section b/c Ms. Lilly decided to grow too big!!! So please keep baby and mom in your prayer tomorrow. Her c-section is scheduled for 8:00am. All the family is on their way at the moment so it will be a fun few weeks!!! Grancy and Pops (my parents) are on cloud 9 to have their first grandchild; I hope they aren't expecting more too soon!!! I will post a TON of pictures as soon as she gets here!!! If you would like to get to know Lilly more you can go to her blog at: http://babylillyspad.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Micahl said...

Love your blog! thanks sharing the cute baby pictures! Does "Cookie Sunday" still work? or will you be busy being aunt mandy? I totally understand if it does not work, however I'm sill making cookies, and i'm REALLY excited! oh yeah--check the link on my blog, your wedding photographer took some pictures of us last weekend!