Mom and Dad
Sam and I also got the opportunity to take the Irving Fire Department Station #6 lunch on Saturday with our young adults class. It was a really fun experience. Just to hear about their lives and all that they do to protect us everyday was so interesting. They then took us on a tour and let us checkout the fire trucks!!! They had the coolest set up and I think it made Sam want to be a fireman!!! We took some pictures, but my camera ran out of batteries so only one came out!!
Last, I have been holding off saying anything until we knew for sure, but we FINALLY found a house!!! We are set to close on Nov 28th, so it has been going pretty fast. We had the inspection last week and now are we set to move forward. We are so excited to have our first home and after 4 long months of looking we are so happy this is all over!!! We will be moving North into Lewisville! For now I think it will be a great place to us to start. So as you can tell we had quite the exciting week! I'll post some pictures of the house sometime soon.





3 comments:
Peace out Presby
Ok, so your blog is WAY better than mine!! I might have to hire you to make our's interesting :) Congratulations Auntie!!!
Hooray for the house! Let us know if you need help moving!
Post a Comment