We are really enjoying living in the metroplex and are beginning to make a life here. We started attending Irving Bible Church almost a year ago. We are really beginning to get involved and have been meeting some amazing people. We also both have jobs that we really enjoy and they have helped us to go and learn in so many ways.
Sam gets the great opportunity to travel some with work. Although we don't really like for him to travel too much, about once a month or so is what he has been doing. He has had the chance to see some great places that he wouldn't otherwise ever get to see. This week he actually got back from his favorite so far. He got to spend some time in Princeton, NJ. I thought this was especially cool because my grandfather (and many of his siblings) went to Princeton to for Seminary. That is also where my dad was born. So we definitely put this on our list of places that we must go back to. Here are some of the amazing pictures of the Princeton Campus. Since its fall I think it makes it look just amazing and so much more than what I pictured.
4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! It looks amazing, Mandy! Well done!
OK! I had to discover your blog while surfing Melis' blog!! No personal invite - What's up with that!!
Seriously - I am SO excited to see that you are blogging!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I'm going to add yours to my favorites list so I can keep up with all your happenings!
Love you both!
P.S. This is CSMiles - in case the "Sloopy" threw you.
hi.
it's amy, garrett's wife.
i saw you on melis' blog too. (hope you don't mind me peeking.) so glad you are in on the bloggin'. it's such a cute site, i L-O-V-E it!!
i'm happy to see how you are doing. looks like sam saw some cool places! kudos to him for remembering to take pics to share with you. i wanna live across from that red tree. gorgeous.
I am SO glad you got your brother and Jenn into Blogging! Yay! Now... I need a cute title thing like yours and Lilly's...help!!
Post a Comment