So like everyone else in the DFW area, I just had to post some snow day pics. Yes, I realize that there are people that have experienced more snow in their lives (including myself having grown up in the panhandle), but we made history here yesterday in the DFW area...the most snow in one day EVER. We got between 10-11"!!! That's huge for here and so random. The forecasters predicted a trace of snow to 2"; they missed that slightly!! We did not get out and play in the snow (rather opted for a warm fireplace and our living room with lots of comfort food), but I did snap some shots as I was leaving work yesterday. Mind you, it did snow for about 8 more hours after I took these!!!





"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." Isaiah 1:18
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7
2 comments:
Beautiful photos Mandy!! Thank you for posting them. I really miss the snow here in AZ. I do appreciate the sunny weather, but there's nothing like freshly fallen snow to make the world look clean and fresh.
The snow is so beautiful! Great pics too. :)
Post a Comment