Although we don't usually make a huge deal out of the "Hallmark holiday" of Valentines Day, we do like to take some time to be together and do something special. Again this year we opted out of the expensive Valentine's Day menus and stayed home. As in the past, Sam planned an amazing meal and we spent the day shopping for food and making an amazing dinner. The past few years Sam has done the entire meal on his own, but this year he allowed me in the kitchen to be his sous-chef. I helped him by prepping his ingredients, chopping, and washing the dishes as he went. He did the rest and did an amazing job! We had the best day together and I will cherish these times together forever. I could not ask for a better man for me. I love you so much Sam! Thanks for an amazing weekend.
Menu:
Candied pecan salad
Homemade pasta with bolognese sauce
Herbed cheese bread
Homemade tiramisu
Cupcake wine


*please notice the computer & iphone that never left his side!*
5 comments:
WOW! Now that is a GREAT Valentine's weekend! :)
Mmm...now I hungry..
what an incredible Valentine's! i love reading your blog Mandy! I'm so glad things are going great! miss seeing you around! have a wonderful weekend!
Mandy-what a sweet husband you have! The menu sounds amazing and really yummy!
Wow - how sweet! It looks so good too!
Post a Comment