Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I do!

A few months ago my aunt asked me to make cookies for a bridal shower. I was very excited because I have only had the chance to make wedding cookies once before. The only hard part was that the colors the bride wanted were white with gold accents! You can't make sparkly gold incing!!! So I tried out a new technique of making an edible gold color that I could paint onto the cookies. I think they turned out pretty good for my first try!! (please excuse the pictures - old camera, at night, in my kitchen = poor quality)






5 comments:

Micahl said...

of course they look perfect! always do!

Meg said...

I like the "i do" and the dress wit the yellow bow! great work!

Monica said...

Makes me want to get married again...to the same guy of course!! They're such fun!

My daughter turns 3 in March. I want to plan something fun and would love to talk to you about cookies for the party. I'll try to contact you as it gets closer.

Jacquie said...

I am so amazed - you are truly talented!

amy said...

great job!!