Friday, May 16, 2008

A-Town

I think I mentioned in my last post that last weekend we played several hours of Rockband. I think we really started to feel like we were a true band and could really play the guitar and drums and sell out venues. I guess that is probably not going to happen anytime soon, but hey, we can dream! I took some pretty funny pictures while my band members played (I was doing my "manager" duties and trying to book us some gigs!). So introducing....A-TOWN!!!!
(screams and cheers)

Jenn Van Halen


DASH

SHAM


We're booked solid through 2008, but contact us and we'll travel anywhere you want us to go!!! We're working on some new stuff that I really think will rock your face off!!!! :) (Sorry, I was just having a little bit of fun!)


PRAYERS:
As I was typing this post, my very close friend Megan called me. (I hope I get all the terminology right) Her dad has a failed kidney and has been on dialysis for quite some time now. Every time a kidney has become available for a transplant it has not worked out for some reason for another for him. She called today to tell me that they have a kidney here in Dallas and that they are trying to get him on a flight here as soon as possible. They are bringing him (his name is Ralph) and another candidate down and who ever is the best match will have a kidney transplant tomorrow. Please, please, please be in prayer for Ralph as he travels here and as the decision is made tomorrow. This has been a long hard road for him and I know that he would really appreciate your prayers. Please also pray for the rest of the family b/c they will all need comfort and peace during this time.

4 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

You are quite the comedian!
How did you make the background of the pictures like that? Are you a real photographer :)
I will consider coming to your concert. Only because I like the band name.

Meg said...

These pictures keep cracking me up. Thanks for your prayers and for posting it on your blog. You're a great friend! Ronnie and I had lots of fun with ya'll! See you in a few weeks! Wii?

The Blowey Bunch said...

This is totaly random, but we were with everyone in Dallas this weekend and Megan told me how you are starting yoir own bakery business that that is AWESOME! So happy for you! I am throwing Kehnley a cupcake pool party on June 14th and would LOVE for you to make me some assorted cupcakes for the event including some "baby" ingredients, have you ever made a baby cake? like with baby ingredients? Anyway, maybe I could call you and we could talk about it, let me know!! Thanks! (I could have Ansley bring them!)*Keri*

Nicole said...

Oh how fun. We played for 3 hours Saturday night after we did dinner.