Tess and Jonathan got married this weekend in Kaufman, TX at The Victorian House. It was a beautiful outside ceremony and then the reception was inside the house. I have had the wonderful opportunity to be in many of my friends weddings, but this is the first outside wedding that I have been apart of. I really liked the change. The only bad part is that it was a cool 96 degrees and 100% humidity!!! The night of the rehearsal I thought I just might pass out, but luckily the wedding wasn't until 7:00 on Saturday evening and we were graced with some shade and clouds! All in all it was a beautiful ceremony!
Tess and I have been friends since my sophomore year at Tech. She was my lil' sis in Phi Lamb and we were both in the Financial Planning program. Since FP quickly became our life, we quickly became very close friends. Tess and I have so much in common and have such a great time together. We got to share a very special time when we traveled to London and Paris in '06, but many other great memories also! Tess is a very special person and I will really miss her when they move to Washington D.C. next month! (Why does it seem that all my friends that move from TX all go to D.C??)
So from lil' sis to bridesmaid, here are some pictures! (Wasn't she a gorgeous bride!)



You can also go to Shan Renee's (the photographers) blog (see link under my blog friends) to see Tess' bridal pictures and soon pictures from the wedding!
4 comments:
You and Sam look great!!! :) I'm loving Sam's smile!!! Did you do your own hair for the wedding? I like the volume. I love Tess's wedding dress. See you next weekend? I know Sam's parents will be in town, but maybe we can meet up. L8ers
What a fun wedding weekend!! :)
Megs - No I did not do my own hair, I too liked the volume!! You need to go to Shan's site so that you can get a better look at Tess' dress. It was really neat! Let's for sure try to get together next weekend.
Tess does look amazing!
Glad you had a fun time. Hope you get to rest this weekend after your busy week.
love ya
Post a Comment