Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tomorrow is a very speical day - Mother's Day. I know we shouldn't just celebrate our mother's one day of the year because they deserve so much more, but its one day out of the year where it is their DAY. Their day to relax and to allow everyone to shower them with kindness and love, like they do for us each and every day. We will not get to be with our mother's on their very special day, so we thought we would take some time to tell them how much we love them!

Judith Carol Thomas

My mother is one of a kind. She is not only my mom, but my best friend. I could never ask for more from her. She is one of the most selfless individuals I have ever met. She gives, and gives, and gives herself until she thinks she can't give any more, and then she give some more! Her heart is filled with so much love for her family. I know it just tares her apart not being here, in Dallas, where we all are, but it's just so nice to get to talk to her every day. She has taught me how to be a great wife and one day, a mother. Mom, I pray that although we can't be there with you today, that you would know how much we love you and appreciate ALL that you do for us. I could never express my thoughts and feelings well enough to truly tell you how special of a mother that you really are, but just know that you are AMAZING!!!! We both love you very much!




April Sessler

Mother Dearest,

First off, I want to finally forgive you for not letting me play baseball until I was 11. I mean after all, I could have gotten a concussion, or three, could have gotten scars on my knees, gotten hit in the head with a ground ball, or even a line drive to the cup while pitching. So thank you for delaying my injuries. :) But seriously, now I am mr. softball, and those 6 years of softball has enabled me to have an edge on all of the old men out on the softball field. :P

Seriously though, I am impressed how you and Dad seemed to have made the right decisions for us, and with God's help, molded us into successful individuals while giving us a wonderful childhood filled with wonderful memories. You did good. :)

You and Pops are responsible for who I am today. I hope that is a good thing. :) Now that we have grown older, we look back and finally start to notice all of the little things you and Dad did for us, and where you made sacrifices to enable us to succeed. I just know your influence has enabled me to pick the perfect wife, and hopefully will push me to be a great parent, just like you were - to all 3 of us. One day of honor cannot satisfy all that you mean to us, and we can't put it into words. Just know that we love you so much, we are always thinking about you, and we cannot begin to thank you for the way you love us. We love you both.

Sammy Boy


We would also like to lift up one more amazing mom, our sister-in-law, Jennifer. This is going to be a very trying Mother's Day. This was to be her first, and now she is going to have to struggle to get through the day. We ask that you would please lift her up on this day, she will need a lot of comfort and peace that only the Lord can give on this day. Jennifer you are an amazing mother and we love you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a sweet posting! You guys (and your mothers) are pretty great!