This was the room that we did the most "remodeling". We torn down the mirror which covered the entire main wall, textured, painted brown, put up crown modeling, took out lighting, rewired lighting and added two separate lights, and will soon be changing the facets. So quite a bit of updating!!! I can't take any of the credit (besides the texture and paint though b/c it was Richard who helped Sam...I think they had fun though...demolition, electrical work, and soon plumbing!!!) I also need to thank my mom on this one b/c she made the gorgeous curtains!! This room still has a lot for us to do (touch up paint, fix hole in the wall, hang pictures, and change the facets), so this is just a look at where we are right now. Oh, and I am sad b/c we have no before pictures.
WORKING STAGE
(This was right after the mirror was taken down and primed waiting for the texture)
AFTER
** See the hole in the wall!!! Soon to be fixed!**

1 comment:
such a nice BIG bathroom!! how nice!
Post a Comment