Monday, January 28, 2008

Guest Bathroom

I only have after pictures of this bathroom, but I just love how it turned out. The texture in this bathroom was done by the previous owners, but we had to paint over what they did on top of that. They tried to do a gold bathroom with a glaze, which could have looked good, but it did not look too great. So my mom and I decided to jazz it up a bit with a fun blue/green color!! I will also say that I did not take pictures of the sink area on purpose b/c Greg did a frame around the mirror, which looks great, but its just bare wood right now because we have not had time to paint it yet. (once we get that done we'll post pictures) And can I also say that the bathroom pictures are sure hard to take b/c they are so small, but you get the idea!




AFTER
(paint, crown, decorate)



No comments: