Monday, January 28, 2008

Guest Bedroom

I am so excited about this room!!! I wanted to do a black & white room b/c Sam and I have been collecting old family pictures of our parents and grandparents to put in there. So we decided to paint the room the color Spa (sounds relaxing huh...we just want our guests to be relaxed when they are here visiting!). We have to thank my mom and Sam's mom b/c they took on the task of painting this bedroom! Besides that all we did was crown and decorate!


BEFORE
(I really liked the look she had before, minus the curtains)


AFTER




2 comments:

Micahl said...

i love this room!!! can i come be a guest? where is the baby's room? haha just kidding :)

Ingram Gang said...

this is my fav! oh, and i forgot to get you a wedding picture of Brad and I. Do you have an extra frame for our picture?