Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Quinn - September

Miss Quinn we are head over heels for you and your sweet face!  You bring joy and can light up any room you are in.  I could kiss your face the entire day, although that would just make those cheeks even rosier! You are getting quite the little personality and are starting to move all around.  I'm afraid you are going to be ready to be on the move in the very near future.  Your biggest thing this month was discovering your feet and starting to use your hands to grab everything!  I didn't realize it was possible, but you are also talking even MORE these days; some might even call it yelling at times!  You also like to get all of your drool in the back of your throat and make the funniest noises.  You just love watching all that is going on around you, and could watch Jude run around all day long!  I'll say, "Quinn where's Jude?" and you'll starting looking all around the room for him and get so excited when you finally find him.  Anything he does makes you laugh; he can simply look at you in the eye and you will start cracking up! You are so squishy and snugly, especially those thighs.  I like to say you are petite and pudgy! I can not even put into words the deep love that we have for you.  I had no idea I could love another child as much as I love you. I pray the light in your eyes never goes out and that you use your sweet, lovable personality to serve the Lord. 



5 month photo shoot 





Crazy hair after bath!  
Look at all those curls that just go straight once it dries! 

Quinn making a sweet face for daddy

Meme getting some Quinn time

Grandma tickling Quinn's sweet little toes

This girl loves her baths!! 
 She could be crying hysterically, but as soon as she hears that bath water, all is good in her world. 

Sweet Audrey (aka: the best babysitter around!)

Fearfully and wonderfully made

She already knows what to do when the phone is put in her face!

Getting tickles from daddy!

Roll'n, talk'n, and smile'n 

Sweet smiles with Grancy 

Two out of three isn't too bad! 

 -At her last doctor appointment she weighed 14 pounds 6 ounces
-She has started doing a fake cough when she wants her paci put back in!
-She has started to hold her own bottle when we give her a "topper" bottle during the day if she is still hungry.  The bad thing is that she often tries to suck her thumb while drinking the bottle!
- She is now wearing 3-6 month and some 6 month clothes, and size 2 diapers.

No comments: