-One morning before church we were trying to get the kids picture together. We sat sister in between Jude's legs and had him put his arms around her. She started bobbing back and forth due to not being able to hold herself up and Jude yelled, "Sister is ticking". He thought she was ticking like the grandfather clock! ha!
-One of Jude's biggest "talents" is that he can touch his nose with his tongue. One day he was "practicing" this "talent" and said "Look I'm tickling my nose!"
-He loves to always tells us very elaborate stories and will often start them with, "When I was a younger boy" like he's 50 years old!
-One day I was cooking dinner and looked over and Jude had climbed up into daddy's desk chair and was pretending to type, I asked him what he was doing and he told me, "I'm sending an email for daddy." We had no idea he even knew what an email was!!
-After church one day we were letting Jude play in the kids area before we headed home. The pants he was wearing tend to be a little big if they are not rolled. They must not have gotten rolled back up after he went to the restroom, because all of a sudden Sam sees Jude's pants fly over the short wall and Jude running around church in his underwear!!
-We were riding in the car one afternoon and Jude asked for a snack (like he does a million times a day; I promise I feed the child) and I said, "sorry bud, I have zero snacks right now." He said, "ok, I'll have a zero snack" and continued to ask for one the entire way home! I guess we need to work on the number that comes before one!
-He likes to use the saying "no problem", but tends to use it in the wrong manner. For example, "Jude, will you pick up your toys" and he'll say, "No problem" and walk off. His understanding is that this means no, rather than sure thing!!
-When we were in Amarillo visiting family Pops, Grancy, and I took Jude to play golf. He had finished the first hole and pointed to another hole (although he refers to the holes as another golf course) that he wanted to play. We said we couldn't play on that one because other people were playing on it. So we pointed to a different hole and asked him if he wanted to play that one and he said, "No, MY PEOPLE are on this golf course!" We died laughing!
This kid is absolutely crazy and keeps us on our toes at all times, but his tender heart and funny personality keep us sane (most of the time)!
-One morning before church we were trying to get the kids picture together. We sat sister in between Jude's legs and had him put his arms around her. She started bobbing back and forth due to not being able to hold herself up and Jude yelled, "Sister is ticking". He thought she was ticking like the grandfather clock! ha!
-One of Jude's biggest "talents" is that he can touch his nose with his tongue. One day he was "practicing" this "talent" and said "Look I'm tickling my nose!"
-He loves to always tells us very elaborate stories and will often start them with, "When I was a younger boy" like he's 50 years old!
-One day I was cooking dinner and looked over and Jude had climbed up into daddy's desk chair and was pretending to type, I asked him what he was doing and he told me, "I'm sending an email for daddy." We had no idea he even knew what an email was!!
-After church one day we were letting Jude play in the kids area before we headed home. The pants he was wearing tend to be a little big if they are not rolled. They must not have gotten rolled back up after he went to the restroom, because all of a sudden Sam sees Jude's pants fly over the short wall and Jude running around church in his underwear!!
-We were riding in the car one afternoon and Jude asked for a snack (like he does a million times a day; I promise I feed the child) and I said, "sorry bud, I have zero snacks right now." He said, "ok, I'll have a zero snack" and continued to ask for one the entire way home! I guess we need to work on the number that comes before one!
-He likes to use the saying "no problem", but tends to use it in the wrong manner. For example, "Jude, will you pick up your toys" and he'll say, "No problem" and walk off. His understanding is that this means no, rather than sure thing!!
-When we were in Amarillo visiting family Pops, Grancy, and I took Jude to play golf. He had finished the first hole and pointed to another hole (although he refers to the holes as another golf course) that he wanted to play. We said we couldn't play on that one because other people were playing on it. So we pointed to a different hole and asked him if he wanted to play that one and he said, "No, MY PEOPLE are on this golf course!" We died laughing!
Popsicles!!
Having fun at the mall with cousins
A little early morning fishing
Attempting the chopsticks
Crazy boys!
Grancy brought a new bike
Fun at Lego Land
Lego movie
Painting his birdhouse that PawPaw made Jude
A saturday morning stroll for donuts
Hot air balloon show
Someone found mommy's lipstick
Having fun petting the stingrays
Fun at the Perot Museum with Daddy, PawPaw, and Mo
He could have played with this and set up different tracks all day
Obsessed with wearing his suspenders
Practicing golf
Donuts on the way to Amarillo
Playing golf with Grancy & Pops
First day of MDO
They give each kid a bag to decorate and this is what we came up with! Its as big as him!























No comments:
Post a Comment