-One evening I was giving Jude a bath and he kept standing up. I asked him to sit down and he said "I want to walk on water like Jesus does."
-He loves to eat just plain toast, but sometimes he likes to really mix it up and eat "soft" toast...that's right, what's also known as a piece of bread!
-He got in trouble one day at MDO because he tackled one of his friends, I was explaining to him that we do not tackle our friends because we could hurt them, and he stops me and says very matter-of-factly, "no, no mom I tackled him like the Cowboys do." I other words, its ok mommy, because I just did it like the professional football players do!
-We were driving in the car one day and he started pointing and saying, "they are dancing". It took me a second to figure out that he was talking about the plants/weeds blowing in the wind!
-During another bath one evening he was playing very intently, and I started washing his hair. He said in the most polite voice, "don't distract me mommy"! I didn't realize I was talking to a 15 year old!!!
-We were buying some pumpkins to get ready for fall and I gave Jude some cash to pay for them, he handed it back to me and said, "No, I need the hard money." (aka: the credit card)
-Jude can be very literal and everything is black and white to him. We'll say something to him like, you're silly and he'll say, "I'm not silly, just Jude!"
Line them all up, and hit them in
Pops & Daddy taught Jude how to fish the golf balls out of the water!
Getting ready to watch Mia play some soccer
Enjoying a nice raining morning
Going on a ride with Ethan
Farm day at school
He thought feeding the goats was hilarious
This is how Jude does birthday parties!
Drinking out of his "fancy" cup
Playing in the corn! Such a great idea!
"I'm the king of the hay"











No comments:
Post a Comment