The Bride, Sarah, looking gorgeous
4 Generations of Sessler Men
Me with the bride
Sessler fam
Sam and his sister
Pepaw & Jude
Sweet boy getting so much attention at the wedding!!
My little man
(not one person could get him to smile! ha!)
G-ma and Pepaw
family pic
The Sessler kids
Meme couldn't come to the wedding, so we took the wedding to her!
Having fun at the rehearsal
Meeting the only great grandparents we missed last time
Nan & Gramps
He loved Gramps
Nan kissing on his feet
Pepaw and Gramps playing with Jude
Happy 30th Birthday surprise
Meg and Ash surprised me at my party!! I was very surprised and
so excited to see them and their families. Why do we live so far away????
Grancy & Jude (with a crazy face)
(Grancy & Pops babysat all weekend while we went to
wedding activities; he didn't get spoiled at all!!)
G-ma and Jude enjoying the amazing weather
Great Grandma Liz
Fresh out of a heart procedure and looking great!
Sam and Olivia
Owen ready to go on his 1st boat ride!
.jpg)




2 comments:
Mandy - Thanks so much for these photo!! I was so sad that I couldn't be there. I was there in spirit though. i thought of you all - all day long. These photos are like the next best thing to being there in person. Everyone looks GREAT!!!
Love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment