Thursday, June 17, 2010

Four Years Ago


Four years ago today I married my best friend. Four years ago today I was preparing to become a wife. Four years ago today I was stepping into the new life we would begin. Four years ago today I would never have been able to know how blessed I would truly be by the man God gave to me. The song below started playing on the radio not to long ago and while we were celebrating our anniversary last weekend it began to play in the car and the words could not be truer. God truly did give Sam to me and has created him to be the man that I need. The Lord speaks to me and blesses me daily through the man I call my husband and my heart swells just trying to express how much I love Sam. So Happy 4th Anniversary Sam, may the next 4 and next 40 more years be as blessed as the last 4 have been! Thank you for being you and for loving me unconditionally!

Dave Barnes - God Gave Me You (2010 Video & Lyrics)

Like I said above we celebrated our anniversary this past weekend. We changed things up a bit from the past and stayed at a bread and breakfast called Garden Manor. The picture below is the place that we stayed and we really enjoyed it. The grounds were gorgeous and so relaxing, so we were really able to take time to just sit and reflect on our relationship. We had such a great weekend and we really enjoyed getting to shut the world out and just concentrate on us!!!



4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ingram Gang said...

Happy four years! Can't wait to see what the next four hold! Thanks for letting us be a part of your life, much love!!!

Renae said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mandi said...

Congrats guys!!!