Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July - LBJ Lake

To celebrate 4th of July we went with a group of our closest friends to LBJ Lake. We had a blast!!!! Great friends, great weather, great food, and A LOT of FUN!!!! I'm pretty sure we did it all in one weekend - we wake boarded, surfed, tubed, played volleyball, played wiffle ball (some glass might have been broken, but no one was hurt!), went to church, got too much sun, and ate a lot!! It has been extremely hard to get back to work this week, but it was all worth it. We are so blessed with this group of friends that we not only get to have fun with but grow in the Lord, challenge each other, and hold each other accountable. We feel so honored to call each person a friend and hope that these friendships last a lifetime! This will be a picture overload because our professional photographer, Amy, took some great pics (this is just a few of the 600 that she took!!!).
The group (minus two) waiting on the fireworks
Sam and I (supporting our Texas teams!)
Amy & I being launched from the banana
(must always hold the nose!!!)
Amy & I - Perfect form!!!
Me surfing
(I was never able to let go and just let the wave take me; next time!)
Sam - wake boarding
Amy, Amber, and I
This is the life!!!
Amy & I
Me - wake boarding
Trent getting some air!!!
Jeremy getting some water
(he really was very good for his first time!)
Hanging on!!!
The Girls - Diana, Amber, Mandy, Amy, and Hillary
(t-shirts and pants = too much sun the day before!)
Sessler's, Hadley's, & Maenius' enjoying the fireworks
Jeremy, Brandon, & Sam
attempting the banana Jeremy & Brandon
Brandon
Having a drink while surfing!
The Whole Group
Montoyas', Hadley's, Sessler's, Maenius', & Calahan's
The guys before golf
(I can't remember which two-some won)
Chilling!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

LOVE this post!!!! looks like a FUN trip. :)