Tomorrow will mark the second anniversary of our precious Lilly passing. Its so hard to believe that two years have already passed. The Lord has been so faithful to us all and I believe He has truly been gloried over the past years. This little girl changed my life during her short time here and now time in heaven then I could ever express. I ask that you please pray for her parents, Richard and Jennifer, tomorrow as they celebrate Lilly's life and remember all that she taught them. Please pray for peace and for a wonderful day of focusing on the amazing family that the Lord has blessed them with today. 
Song of Solomon 2:2
"As the lily among thorns,
so is my darling
among the daughters."
"As the lily among thorns,
so is my darling
among the daughters."
4 comments:
Your family will definitely be in our prayers! We love you guys!
praying for you guys.
Love you!
Praying for yall!
Post a Comment