We celebrated Sam's 26th birthday this weekend with friends and family. Conveniently for Sam it ended up being a whole weekend of celebrating!!! Saturday he chose donuts and Starbucks for breakfast, then mexican food for lunch, then a stop at The Cupcakery - and that was just by lunch time! We then headed over to Top Golf where we spent the rest of the day with friends and family playing golf! That night we went to dinner and spent more time with family. Sunday morning, after loosing a precious hour of sleep, we went to church only to celebrate again with friends and family with a lunch and cake!!! It was a great weekend and Sam enjoyed spending it with the people he loves. This next weekend we'll celebrate again with his family!!! I love you Sammy and I hope that you had an awesome birthday. You are loved by many for more reasons that I can count! I am one blessed girl!
I didn't get a pic of everyone at lunch on Sunday,
but here is most of the people that went golfing!

Sammy golfing!!!

The cake with the fudgiest (technical term) icing I could find to make!!!

Our niece Mia and her new friend Audrey at lunch

Audrey after enjoying the cake!!!

Sam and Jeremy

The ladies

Cupcakes!!!!

After all the "celebration food" we ate this weekend I think we'll be hitting the gym and our veggies!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam!
And oh my gosh that cake looks so good!
Aw, happy birthday, Sam! What a cute cake and cupcakes! I have to say that reading about your 26th made my 31st seem old! haha!
Post a Comment