Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MOM

MOM


unconditional love

selfless

faithful

giver

genuine

best friend

steady and strong

comforter

My mom is and has been heavy on my heart lately. A few weeks ago she was told that her doctors had found some cancer in her uterus. Tomorrow she will be having surgery to have a full hysterectomy to try to remove all of the cancer. I am very faithful, and have honestly been filled with a peace that can only come from the Lord, that this is all going to go very well and be successful. I ask that you please be in prayer with my family and I as my mom undergoes this surgery tomorrow morning around 8:00am. Please pray that the doctors hands will be guided and that all of the cancer cells will be removed. Please also pray for her healing and that she would be able to allow others to serve her as she is so used to being the one serving.

Mom my is the things listed above and so much more. She is not just my mom, but my best friend. The one whom I talk to everyday and lean on for so much. She would do anything for her family and has given more to us than we could ever repay. I hope that we can show her just a glimpse of how much we love her and appreciate all that she has done for us during this time by giving back to her!!

Mom we love you very much and will be by your side through this all!

"Peace I leave you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, I love your mom! We'll definitely be praying for her (and the rest of your family) in the morning. :)

King Amy said...

will gladly pray! please give us a follow up :)

Melis said...

Praying!

Lots o' love!

The Safrans said...

praying for you guys and your sweet mom!

The Ham Family said...

We'll be praying for you guys!
Gay and Sandy

nonni and pops said...

Mandy your mom will be in my prayers tomorrow and in the coming weeks! Ashlan and I have the same type of relationship so I know this must be very hard for you both. God is the Healer.
Sandy

Amy C said...

Praying for you and your mom!

Micahl said...

hey mandy, praying for you and your fam. for peace during this time!

Hooker Family said...

We will be praying and thinking of your mom and your family! Keep us posted!

amy said...

oh mandy, i will keep your mom and your family in my prayers!