Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

It's a few days late, but we hope that everyone has had a great transition into 2010!!! Happy New Year!!!


Mandy, Amy, Mel
(Thanks Mel for another great New Year's party!)

Chrishtan, Steph, Amy

Anne, Amber, Emily, Mandy, Mel
Mom's-to-be: Melissa & Emily
(don't worry those drinks are baby safe!!!!)
2009 has gone and we are now on to a new year of 2010! I can't believe it is already 2010. I remember thinking that I could never imagine the 2000's and what it would be like. I guess I thought for some reason it would be completely different than the 90's just because we entered a new millennium. Well we are here and it's not so "crazy"! We had a great 2009 with many memories - our niece, Mia, was born; we each got another year closer to 30; we spent a lot of time with our families; had an amazing week long Thomas family vacation; pasted my CFP exam; experienced Vegas for the first time; I had an awesome get away with my girl friends; spent many hours with our great friends here; and ended the year with another memorable Christmas!!! What will 2010 bring??? I heard this the other day, so I decided this would be my motto for the year - Let's make 2010 all about Him!!!

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Or... let's get a baby in the oven in 2010.

Just another version.

Hooker Family said...

I agree! What goregous babies y'all would make! :)