Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas has come to an end

This past week was one full week of Christmas!!! It was a bit different than usual, but that just made it last longer!!! We started out the week in Dallas with my family. This was a very special time since we were not going to get to be with Richard, Jennifer, and Mia for actual Christmas, and it was fun to see Mia enjoy her first Christmas. She may have not known what all was going on, but her face would light up when she would see a new toy!!! Here are a few pics from that weekend.
The fam

Mia loving the snow globe
Opening gifts
A new Disney movie!!!
Sam's nerdy PS3 carrying case!! (pretty nerdy, but I still love you)
We then spent the rest of the week in Amarillo with both of our families. I did a HORRIBLE job of taking pictures, but here are some fun pics of the t-shirt blankets our mom's made us. This is such a good way to use all those t-shirts that hold so many great memories. They cover our whole lives from elementary school to college!!! Pretty fun!!! Thanks mom's!!!


4 comments:

Three Guys & a Gal said...

Gotta love those Lady RAider T shirts!

Lisa said...

Those blankets are awesome! Way to go Carol!

Mia is so cute in her little Christmas outfit.

Sad we missed each other in Amarillo, but I'm excited for ya'll to come to San Antonio soon!!! :)

Anonymous said...

that last message was from Megan :)

Ingram Gang said...

The blankets look great! I actually have a small sack of shirts that I have kept to do this with. I have just never gotten around to actually having it done. Imagine that.
It was great seeing you. Thanks for all of the fun gifts, they were a hit! Can't wait to be able to wear my cute shirt. :)