Wish I was your neighbor and getting a package of Christmas cookies!! They're gorgeous!
I am, by the way, still enjoying the benefits of the cake ball recipe you shared a while back. They are oh so popular. I made them for a party this weekend with "orange cake"...delish!
8 comments:
They're too pretty to eat! :) Great photography too!
Wish I was your neighbor and getting a package of Christmas cookies!! They're gorgeous!
I am, by the way, still enjoying the benefits of the cake ball recipe you shared a while back. They are oh so popular. I made them for a party this weekend with "orange cake"...delish!
Your new camera takes great pictues! (assuming these were taken with it)
Too bad I didn't get to taste them :(
fantastic! you did a GREAT job!
These are the most beautiful Christmas cookies I have ever seen! I just want to eat them up!!
We love you two. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Say hello my bro and ape for me. :)
pretty cookies!!!
I took those pictures if anyone is hiring an amateur cookie photographer. :) You can pay me with cookies.
Post a Comment