This past weekend we had our small group over for a Christmas dinner. We had such a wonderful night of eating, laughing, and sharing together. Sam and I have been so blessed with amazing people in our lives here in Dallas. The Lord put these exact five couples (one not pictured) in our lives because he knew exactly what we needed. We are all so much alike and have shared so much over the past years. I love hanging out and growing in the Lord weekly with each of these people. I also love being able to pray over them and knowing that I am always prayed over.
The Ladies
(Emily, Amber, Mandy, Amy, Diana, and Audrey)

The Men
(Michael, Tim, Brandon, Sam, Trent)
How cute/weird is it that they all showed up in different colored
v-neck sweaters with white collared shirts underneath....hummmm

The Hadley's

The Maenius'

The Montoya's

US

The Snelling's

Audrey playing with the dancing Santa hat and LOVING it!!!

We ate A LOT of food!!!

Played some games...
(Michael attempting to draw a donkey!!!)

Opened some presents!!!


And shared some memories!!!
Love you guys!
(This all sounds like a Hallmark card...hahaha!!!)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! You're such a gifted hostess, Mandy!
Post a Comment