Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More baby cookies!

Out of anything that has been ordered from me since I started making cookies, I have done A LOT of baby showers! Its one of my favorite things to decorate though b/c they always seem to come out so cute. This is an order that I made for a friend from high school. The colors were bright pink, black, and white. I also got to make some cake balls - red velvet and german chocolate!




8 comments:

Sturgy Fam said...

I love the cookies! You are so creative!!

Ingram Gang said...

Who did you make them for?

Call me when you have time. I have finalized birthday details to give you.

Happy today to you!

Renae said...

Hey! I had contacted you before during my pregnancy I was going to have you do me some decor cookies for my shower but I ended up having a work shower and never had my personal home shower. Anyways, I have cousin whom's friend is getting married and I sent her some pictures of your work and she would like to hire you to do some wedding favors!!! So I was wondering if you could contact me so we could exchange information ect. I really don't know how these blogs work as far as privacy or else I would just give you my phone number and personal email-if you do know how it works please enlighten me and I'LL go ahead and pass my info along to you. Just let me know how you would like to go about it all.

MaierHousehold said...

You are SO talented!!!

I am curious what your icing recipe is!

Julia Soler said...

How cute! Who's shower?

Renae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darci White said...

you are so talented - these look great! i went to canyon (and then tech) and knew ashley and keep up with her blog........just wanted to "introduce" myself and say that these are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Mandy! Those are GORGEOUS! You are so talented!