25 years old! That makes me feel really old now! Just a baby still. Happy Birthday, I hope your day is fabulous!
Awe...Sam was a cute boy! How old was he in the last picture? 5 or 6? He looks like sweet boy, but you have to keep an eye on him. haha...I'm a teacher, I know kids like that!Happy Birthday Samuel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvufEegrzg&NR=1
Happy Birthday Sam!! Have a wonderful day!
Skippy Slappy Happy Birthday!He looks exactly the same :)
Happy (belated) Birthday Sam! He looks a bit mischievous in that last picture...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
25 years old! That makes me feel really old now! Just a baby still. Happy Birthday, I hope your day is fabulous!
Awe...Sam was a cute boy!
How old was he in the last picture? 5 or 6? He looks like sweet boy, but you have to keep an eye on him. haha...I'm a teacher, I know kids like that!
Happy Birthday Samuel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvufEegrzg&NR=1
Happy Birthday Sam!! Have a wonderful day!
Skippy Slappy Happy Birthday!
He looks exactly the same :)
Happy (belated) Birthday Sam!
He looks a bit mischievous in that last picture...
Post a Comment