I PASSED!!!
Finally after my fourth attempt I passed my CFP exam! I could not be more relieved and excited!!! (You can go here and here and here to get more details on what I am talking about if you are lost!) I received my letter in the mail yesterday and after re-reading it a million times to make sure they had the right person and that the word CONGRATULATIONS meant that I passed and not congratulations you get to do this all again, I was convinced that I indeed finally passed this darn test. The monkey (or gorilla) is finally off my back!!!! I want to thank you all for the prayers you lifted up for me during my three months of studying and during my test. I have told many people that I was at such peace when I took the test this time around, and that I know is only something that could come from the Lord and from the prayers of others. So Thank You!!!
This has been a long road for me, and I feel now its time to take the next turn! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
8 comments:
congrats again mandy!! you deserve a margarita tonight!! (i'll get one too haha!)
Hi Mandy! I joined the forces of the blog world. Congrats on your test, girl! Hope you're doing well.
Im sooo happy for you! Celebrate!
Mandy, you do deserve it! you are one of the hardest workers I know! I admire your perseverance!!!
Yea! Congratulations!!!! Way to go!
Hip Hip Horray! I am so happy for you!
Hey Mandy! First of all a BIG congratulations on passing your test! We're so happy for and proud of you!
Second, would you be interested in doing some cookies and other snacks for a baby shower I'm hosting in March? I'll be flying to Dallas on March 13th, then flying to Amarillo on the 14th so I could come pick them up. Just let me know if you're interested! And congrats again!!
blessings-Colleen
(ps, if you want you can just email me at colleen.a.brooks@gmail.com)
Congrats Mandy, I'm sure that is a load off! I have heard that test is a killer!
Post a Comment