Monday, November 17, 2008
T-4 Days!
Well I am down to only 4 days left to study (including today). I can't really figure out if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it is a good thing because I can see the end in sight, and I will finally be able to get back to "normal" life. I am hesitant though because I worry if I have covered everything. I know that I will never be 100% ready to take this test, but still even after 3 months of studying, I still feel like I could use more. It is in the Lord's hands (and I must keep it there!), and I just have to do what I can and know that He is in control. I will be back once I get this test out of my way! Until then, I wouldn't mind your prayers as I do my last preparations for the test. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am definately praying for you with this test! I pray that you will have an abundant of knowledge at the forefront of your mind, and that your test taking abilities will blow you away this time around! The Lord will guide your mind and hand to the correct answers! Hang in there girl! (PS what are your Thanksgiving plans??? Hope I get to see you!)
praying for you! May you retain all that knowledge and regurgitate it on the test!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANDY!!!!!
You'll DO GRRREEAATTT!
I'll be praying for you! Love you!
(see you during Christmas and Our Annual New Year Celebration--We will Party!)
Good luck on your test this week! We'll be praying for you!
Also, congratulations on being an aunt again! God is so good!
Mandy, Mandy, Mandy.....
That is my chant!
Your 3 months of studying will pay off. You been studying for Anna Grace's whole life for this test! That sounds impressive. :)
Eggnog...not homemade, just enhanced! We blend the eggnog with vanilla ice cream to make it more like a cold shake. And if you want a little extra zing, bourbon is a great spike! It tastes great with the eggnog flavor.
Have fun Saturday night! Ho Ho Ho!
how did it go?
Post a Comment