Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Recap - Christmas Day

I need to finish my Christmas posts before the Christmas season is completely obsolete. Christmas day was as full as Christmas Eve. We woke up at my parents house only see that Santa had come and spoiled us once again! We then opened presents and had a delicious Christmas meal! Sam was in charge of making the menu, and mom graciously cooked it for us. She always does an amazing job! After hanging out with the fam for awhile we headed back over to Meme's for another helping. (I just want to say that I had to skip on the second meal, but I sure did have some of Meme's delicious pies...she made 7 pies...pumpkin X 2, lemon cheesecake, lemon meringue, coconut cream, chocolate, minced meat (I skipped that one).) That evening we went over to Sam's parent's house and had our final Christmas. Would you believe that Santa came again???
All in all we had a great Christmas filled with family, food, and fun, and were spoiled beyond belief! Here are a few more pictures!

The boys Christmas morning. Santa brought them video game pants!

Delicious Christmas meal

Sessler Christmas!

Sessler Family...complete with Stephanie!
I also wanted to share a few things that I am a bit behind on. First, one of my best friends, Ashley, is doing what she calls Take Your Man to Jesus. For ten days she is challenging all women to pray for their husband, boyfriend, fiance, or future husband on a particular topic. I think this is an amazing idea and something that is really important to me. Funny thing is that just this week when she started this I had also started to read the Power of a Praying Wife. I truly believe that being on your knees for your man constantly will only increase your relationship and bring joy to your man. I am a little behind on sharing this since she is now on the 7th day, but there is no reason that you can't jump on the train now and then work your way backwards to catch up! So go check it out and start praying intently and specifically for your man or future man!!!


Next, I want to wish my sister-in-law Jennifer a Happy belated Birthday!! We celebrated last night, but I forgot I never got to blogging about it! She is one amazing woman and we are so blessed that she became apart of our family 5 years ago! So Happy Birthday Jennifer!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I wanted that I Believe shirt! LUCKY DUCKY!

Sammy said...

look at that mustache!